Work with us
Amniotics is a stem cell company, dedicated to developing and commercializing novel treatments for the benefit of patients suffering from rare and life-threatening diseases, and to function as a CMO for other companies wishing to produce their ATMP in a GMP licensed facility. All in all, Amniotics envisions to be a team of about
As a growing company, we are always looking for new talent to join our team in Medicon Village in Lund. The working environment is fast-paced, collaborative and outcome-focused. If you are interested in joining our team and inventing tomorrow’s medicines, then send your application to: email@example.com
Supply Chain Manager / QA, ATMP and Stem Cells
The candidate will help improve processes for material and services supply as well as supplier handling to ensure clinical and commercial supply. The position will report to the COO.
- Manage all aspects of supply chain including purchasing and shipping
- Establish and manage strategic sourcing of raw materials and production supplies, including materials of biological origin.
- Manage all purchasing, warehousing activities, receiving, shipping, storage and inventory control while adhering to cGMP regulations
- Develop KPI (Key Performance Indicators) to monitor performance
- Manage vendor oversight, relationships and selection related to supplies and raw materials
- Work closely with the engineering and production teams to clearly understand technical requirements and sensitivities as they relate to manufacturing
- Identify and mitigate areas of risk with supplier and vendors
- Work closely with R&D to source new materials for future and current projects.
- QA responsibilities as part of the QA team (e.g. QMS maintenance, quality assurance tasks related to deviations, CAPAs, change control
- Minimum BS degree in biological sciences, biochemistry, chemical engineering, bioengineering, or related technical field, or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience in procurement of biological raw and starting materials for biopharmaceutical based GMP manufacturing operations a must.
- Experience with supplier qualification
- Experience with Quality Assurance
- Experience with CMC activities
- Experience in equipment procurement, maintenance and validation a plus.
Please note this job description is not an exhaustive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change over time. This is a permanent position with a 6-month trial period.
You are welcome to send your application with CV to one of the above e-mail addresses. Applications are evaluated on an ongoing basis. The expected starting date is early 2021.