The last day for trading in warrants series TO 2 in Amniotics is today, June 15, 2023
June 15, 2023
Today, June 15, 2023, is the last day for trading in warrants series TO 2 (the “Warrants”) in Amniotics AB (“Amniotics” or the “Company”). The subscription period for the Warrants runs until June 19, 2023.
Terms for the Warrants in brief:
- The exercise price has been set to SEK 0.06 per share.
- The exercise price has been defined as seventy (70) per cent of the volume-weighted average price of the Company’s share during the period May 17 – May 31, 2023. The volume-weighted average price for the Company’s share during the period amounted to SEK 0.085.
- The exercise period runs from June 5 – 19, 2023.
- Upon full exercise of all Warrants, a maximum of 101,217,880 shares may be added. If the Warrants are fully exercised, the Company will receive approximately MSEK 6 before issue costs.
- Upon full exercise of all Warrants, the number of shares in Amniotics will increase with 101,217,880 shares to 218,502,090 shares and the share capital will increase with SEK 5,474,787.970577 to SEK 11,818,589.896152.
- The announcement of the outcome is planned to: June 21, 2023.
In the event of full exercise of all Warrants, the Company will receive approximately MSEK 6 before issue costs. In order for the Warrants not to expire and lose their value, they must be actively sold today, June 15, 2023 at the latest or alternatively exercised by June 19, 2023.
In the event of full exercise of all Warrants for subscription of shares, the Company will raise approximately MSEK 6 before issue costs.
Note that Warrants that have not been actively sold by June 15, 2023 at the latest or alternatively exercised by June 19, 2023 will expire and lose their value.
Exercise of Warrants
If the warrant holder holds Warrants in a deposit account, in an investment savings account or endowment insurance (trustee-registered holdings), subscription and payment will take place with the trustee, which will provide further instructions on how to exercise the Warrants. The warrant holder should contact their trustee well in advance for further instructions regarding exercising of the Warrants.
Directly registered Warrants (securities account)
Registration is done through a registration form available on the websites of Vator Securities AB www.vatorsecurities.se and Amniotics www.amniotics.com. Payment is made in accordance with the instructions on the registration form. Both the registration form and payment must be submitted to Vator Securities AB by 3:00 p.m. CEST on June 19, 2023 at the latest.
Vator Securities AB acts as financial advisor and issuer agent and Setterwalls Advokatbyrå AB acts as legal advisor to Amniotics in connection with the Rights Issue.
The information in this press release does not contain or constitute an offer to acquire, subscribe for or otherwise trade in shares, warrants or other securities in Amniotics. Invitation to the persons concerned to subscribe for units consisting of shares and Warrants in Amniotics has only taken place through the prospectus that Amniotics published on February 17, 2023.